London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Executive, London
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus and excellent Company Benefits
Our client, a Global leader in clearing multi-asset classes, across International Exchanges and Trading platforms, is urgently seeking an experienced multi-lingual senior sales executive. My client is looking for a candidate with a Financial Markets experience and background from either a Fintech Vendor, Institutional Bank or Asset Manager, with expertise in OTC Markets and Trading Platforms, upselling and cross selling into existing client accounts across UK and EMEA.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Increase revenue from existing clients.
- Effectively identify solutions, upsell and cross sell
- Protect and increase revenue from existing client accounts
- Create and execute go to market plans for designated territory
- Carry out regular client status and review meetings with C level within at client accounts
- Increase demand for solutions and services
- Spend time travelling to and meet existing customers, ensuring increase in new products sales
- Support the business development and relationship management across the team
- Attend industry events, conferences and promoting client roadshows
Essential Experience Required Include:
- Degree level education
- Proven and demonstrable rack record of sales and client retention
- English language native or fluency, plus fluency in a European language, ideally Italian, German, French, Portuguese, orr Spanish
- 5 + years of proven Sales or Business Development experience
- Highly motivated self-starter, creative, team supportive
- Experience and knowledge of Multi Asset Classes, Derivatives and electronic trading platforms is essential
- Knowledge of central counterparty clearing house (CCP) and Clearing is advantageous
- Excellent all round communicator, with strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent opportunity to join a successful global player with exciting solution and services.
- Join a business that has enjoyed year on year double digit growth for the last five years
- Play a vital role selling into and manging the strategic growth of the business in key regions
- Working with talented highly regarded management with a dynamic and mature outlook.
- Be well rewarded and recognised, with potential for excellent career growth
If you have the required experience, skills, drive and ambition to succeed, based in London City, with European travel, please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543, or outside office hours mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428