London, United Kingdom
Sales Manager. Fund Services Solutions – London
Highly Competitive Base Salary, x 2 OTE Commission, Plus Excellent Benefits.
Our client is a leading provider of solutions and services for the global asset management, hedge fund, wealth management and Fund Administrator sectors. The company is a multi-award winning business that has a suite of products providing complete front to back office capability across multiple asset classes.
We are looking for a world class Sales Manager to join their team in London, after an exceptional training programme you will work with the best inside sales, pre-sales and relationship management teams to uncover opportunities and manage the complete sales cycle. The company has a global presence, employs over 1200 multi-cultural talented people in over twelve different countries.
We are looking for a Sales Manager - Fund Services Solutions to join the Sales team, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a truly high profile role, where you will be valued and well rewarded.
- Developing and managing a pipeline of new sales prospects
- Developing sales plans
- Working with Product Management
- Building and an industry network
- Identifying and executing new market opportunities
- Attendance at industry conferences and events
- Planning and preparing internal and external presentations
- Co-ordination of RFI/RFP completion
- Providing leadership to Pre-Sales Consultants, and leading demonstration meetings
- Liaising with the Marketing Department
- Maximising opportunities through good knowledge of solutions
Key Skills Required;
- A highly motivated new business sales closer
- Experience working across EMEA Fund Servicing Administrator Sector, and in particular the Third-Party Administrator market
- Knowledge of the traditional Institutional buy-side fund services environment
- Knowledge of the offshore and alternatives buy-side fund administration markets
- Experience of building commercial proposals and closing strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven sales track record, including sales to Tier 1 Financial Services organisations
- An existing industry network is highly desirable
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent presentation skills
The company is going through a period of significant growth and are planning to add this new team member as soon as possible. If you share a passion, enthusiasm and drive selling Institutional Fund Services Solutions, and wish to be part of a success story selling leading technology, and inspirational leadership, please apply ASAP to Antonio Ciarleglio. Tel: +44 (0) 203 587 7543 or email: email@example.com