Sales Product And Marketing, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Executive, Equity Research and Business Intelligence, London
Competitive Base, OTE Commission, Bonus and Benefits
Our client provides Asset Managers and Hedge Fund with the information that they need to understand the value and return of their Equity investment opportunities.
The sales team is responsible for introducing products and services to new prospective clients. The Senior Sales Executive will an impact on meeting the sales targets. In this role you will partner with Sales Team members and Account Managers while building relationships within the organisation. Primary focus will be on selling into Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, and Mutual Funds, in the UK.
- Prospecting new clients and managing a pipeline of new accounts
- Negotiate commercial terms with clients
- Generate pipeline of leads and client referrals
- Able to travel
- 4-5 years proven new business sales experience
- Solid understanding of Equity Financial Markets
- Strong understanding of Equity Analysts and Equity Portfolio Managers and the Equity Investment process
- Ability to generate leads and follow-up effectively
- Excellent networking and presentations skills
- Effectively communicate with all staff levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to work within a tight deadline as well as under pressure
- Bachelor degree
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
What’s in it for you?
- This is an excellent and very rare opportunity to join a truly successful player with exciting Solutions and Services.
- Play a vital role in the key strategic growth of the business.
- Responsible for increasing new business in important UK Region.
- Working with a talented and dedicated team, dynamic leadership with a mature outlook.
- Your career will develop at a high profile level and be well rewarded.
If you have the required skills, experience, drive and ambition to succeed, and would like to join this exciting growing company, based in the London City office, with European travel, please contact me ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543, or outside office hours mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428.