London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Executive – Corporate Treasury Solutions, EMEA, London based.
Highly Competitive Base Salary, Generous x 2 OTE uncapped Commission. Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a market leading developer of trading and risk management systems, and treasury solutions for some of the world’s premier financial and energy trading institutions and corporations. Based in the heart of the City, they have an enviable reputation for the sophistication and flexibility of their products.
For two decades, our client has provided leading-edge technology solutions to an increasingly diverse client base. Building on pioneering development of multi-asset trading and risk management products, and treasury solutions for the energy sector, financial services and corporations.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Senior Sales Executive for Corporate Treasury Solutions, covering the EMEA, based in London. The role is responsible for uncovering and closing new business sales of Enterprise-wide ‘’big-ticket’’ treasury solutions across EMEA. Candidates who are bi-lingual or multi-lingual are highly desirable.
Requirements for this position include:
- A proven track record developing and closing new business in the Enterprise-Wide ‘’big-ticket complex solutions and complex sales cycles
- Substantial experience in software sales, ideally treasury, with a track record of completed deals with individual values in excess of £2-3M
- Strong consultative solution sales focus,
- A team focused sales professional with the ability of developing and leveraging internal relationships to sell as part of a team and external relationships to gain trust and buying decision
- Experience in selling professional services alongside software licences and maintenance
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in RFP responses and stamina managing large ticket 6-12 month sales process.
- 5-7 years of experience or more
- Ability to travel frequently up to 60% of the time.
Excellent Benefits include; Non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare Plan, Annual Health Check, Income Replacement Scheme and Life Assurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and leading global player with exciting products and services, and help drive the continued strategic growth of the business. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in the London City office then please contact me for a confidential conversation: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428
We also have several other roles FinTech Sales and Marketing in London, UK. If this opportunity is not suitable, and you are interested in exploring a new challenge please contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org