SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE- SINGAPORE
My client is a global fintech provider, that offers an excellent and reputable SaaS platform for front-office trading, portfolio management & risk management.
Their core customer base includes Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, and Private Banks across asset classes (from Equities to Derivatives to Fixed Income to Crypto).
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline across ASEAN and ANZ.
- Identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects, by maintaining valuable partnerships with other vendors
- Meet/exceed annual sales quota and increase revenue.
- Build the regional pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects and clients
- Identify new business opportunities to generate revenue
- Implement the annual sales strategy and goals
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
- Collaborate with regional and global sales team, as well as company leadership
They are offering up to $180,000 on the base + commission.
Apply for this job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-15 years of relevant sales experience.
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales.
- In-depth understanding of Financial Markets and experience selling relative software solutions.
- Knowledge of Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, and other asset classes.
- Knowledge of buy-side workflows and expectations (asset management, private wealth, hedge funds).
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to engage clients at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent English is a must, while any regional language is a welcome plus.
- Ability and willngness to travel in the region occasionally (one week a month in average).