London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Evangelist - £96,000 and £64,000 OTE commission Uncapped up to 300%
The position is based in London. Hot desking and working from home is encouraged. Results are what count. They have a large office in the heart of The City (of London)
Our client boasts a talented team of technical and sales specialists, inspiring leadership, and aggressive future growth of the company globally. The business boasts a who’s who list of impressive clients, across the Banking and Financial Services sectors, Insurance and intermediary sector, including many large and highly recognisable firms globally.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a Senior Financial Markets sales person to play a significant part in the next phase of significant growth for the company. To be considered, you must have exceptional and outstanding experience in being able to make the complicated, simple and understand the offerings of our client and the needs of their clients in proposing exciting and innovative, even customised solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
This is a high-profile specialist role that is more evangelical in nature than sales. Although you will be paid on sales generated by your actions. You must have a creative and passionate mentality. You will need to be able to generate solutions and communicate those ideas to your clients
- Be able to communicate exciting solutions in an engaging and passionate manner.
- Build go to market campaigns with marketing, around the value proposition for that clients’ needs and drive activity. The client will be handed over to sales once a need has been designed and conveyed.
- Evaluate prospect requirements, develop a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes, to include stakeholders and decision-making process.
- Develop relationships with decision influencing, senior executives in order to gather information, design solutions and feed back to development.
- You must be a passionate and motivated individual, this is quite an autonomous role
- Experience selling services into the financial services community is a REQUIREMENT
- Strong existing client relationships and contact network would be an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of dynamics and process in selling to large financial organisations with complex sales.
- Self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic and autonomous, you will manage your own time and be judged on results.
- Experience delivering product presentations, managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Wide range of travel throughout the globe.
- Desire and ability to evangelise at events
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Travel
- A generous and achievable target subject to bonus and accelerators at various stages.
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading cutting-edge technology company with a large range of solutions and free range to be creative in order to satisfy client needs.
- Be a significant player in creating and growing the Sales process to help drive the future growth of the business in the Financial Institutions of
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Working from home, hot desking, or working from anywhere is encouraged.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package and commission capped at 300%
Interested? Please contact me without delay Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.