London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Director – London
Front Office - Funds and Private Equity Sales
Salary £65-£100K plus Commission, Stock Option and Benefits
A globally established provider fund technology is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Director to join their team based in London (City). My client has a large client base in the private equity and funds market.
They are a small compact and dynamic company that likes to add the personal touch in the office and with clients, with a work hard play hard ethic.
They are looking to capitalise on their continued success by looking to hire a Senior Sales Director to be able to take the business to the next stage. You would be required to be one of the key stakeholders with the business and play a significant role in its success selling to private equity and the buy side area of the market.
- 5+ years’ minimum experience in selling data solution to PE Wealth Funds, Asset Managers
- Proven success in selling solutions and products to the buy side.
- A book of contacts within the fund of funds arena
- Present, follow up and close sales (Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Heads of Capital Markets , Investment and Risk Managers, Pension Funds, Asset Managers, Family Offices)
- Build on existing contacts within those organizations, to be able to paint a full picture of organizational structure identifying key decision-makers
- Lead the Sales Teams in promoting the business and managing the full sales cycle.
- Track and report on all activities and opportunities using the CRM system
- Answer any and all queries accurately, persuasively and in a timely manner
- Represent the company at all times with integrity and professionalism acting as an ambassador for the company’s values
- Excellent charisma and gravitas with fluent spoken and written English
- Impeccable professional conduct
- Good presentation and proposal writing skills
- Outstanding ability to build rapport quickly with clients (both existing and cold leads)
- Reach and ideally exceed annual quota’s
- Understand your prospect and their pain points for a consultative sale strategy
- Be the eyes and ears for the company in your area of expertise
- Be proactive in your sales approach, working on complex sales cycles
- Be focused and driven to exceed expectations of your peers and clients
- Would suit ambitious, intelligent sales professional with flair for prospecting and positive attitude and ability to think through problems to access solutions
- Be at a very senior position in a start up that is growth mode
- Experience in selling to the funds market, Private Equity and Real Estate Funds