London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a US HQ. business with a growing office in the UK. My client specialises in compliance solutions for investment banks. The SaaS based solution provides market abuse reports and detect regulation breaches. With 130 staff stretched across New York and London, my client is now looking to add an additional person into its sales team.
- Identifying and mapping out organisations to identify key decision makers
- Attend various networking events and conferences
- Work closely with a team and become a strong sales unit
- Reporting market conditions back to NY HQ
- Coach more junior team members
- Selling the SaaS based compliance solution
- Selling a similar product within the regulatory, risk & compliance space
- Ability to sell into sell side institutions
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience selling big ticket solutions (approx. £1M)
What’s in it for you?
- A bright and playful working environment
- Competitive salary
- An organisation that will allow you to grow and reward you well
For more information please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com