London, United Kingdom
My client is a leading trading solutions specialist based in London. They specialise in proving real time news, data and trading facilities around the world. They are a leading innovator in the financial markets who have transformed the financial world today as we know it and are looking at reshaping the future.
They are looking to on-board a diverse sales professional who has a thorough understanding of the commodity market space. The lucky individual will develop and execute a sales strategy covering their full product suite whilst working with other sales and account teams to successfully deliver trading, liquidity, data and post trade services. You will be responsible for targeting new and existing clients promoting an array of services and offerings. This is a heavy sales related role where you will be required to beat the competition, improving market share whilst promoting the brand always,
Day to day role:
- Create and manage a pipeline of large new and existing sales opportunities
- Liaise with sales & account team and/or other area of the business where required and has oversight of all sales activities within their designated territory
- Advise clients of relevant solutions that will benefit them and their organisation
- Introduce clients to new features and functionalities offered by the company
- Increase market share against the opposition, always keeping an eye on their market peers
- Build relationships with key decision makers introducing new products and services
- Keep product teams up to date to constantly evolve the products
- Keep an up to date CRM keeping the sales manager a breast with your activities
- Commodity knowledge is a must
- Book of contacts would be desirable but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding of the commodity space and all the solutions within it. .
- 5+ year experience gained from a similar role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base is available for the right candidate (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- Getting to work at one of the most prestigious financial technology providers in the market
- Working in a faced paced environment where you are responsible for your own success
To be considered for this role please contact Rhys Lyons at Harrington Starr – email@example.com / 0203 587 7007