London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales - Cloud Managed Services
London based. Salary up to £65,000, double commission (uncapped)
My client is a well established player in Managed IT solutions in the industry. They focus on deploying managed IT Cloud & Telecom solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
They are now expanding and are keen to bring on a Public sector sales specialist. The culture is grown up and mature, with a strong focus on autonomy, excellence and customer service.
As the Senior Sales person, you will win new logos and grow revenues from existing clients up-selling and cross-selling cloud solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of Cloud Solutions - Hyperscale Cloud Services, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud etc.;
- Hunting mentality and an ability to open doors;
- Strong background in end user corporate sales (i.e. peer-to-peer selling, consultative, board level contact, new business orientated);
- Existing senior level relationships within relevant companies within the UK Enterprise space;
- Will have received structured professional sales training in a blue-chip environment, including having gained experience of a variety of sales methods (e.g. Miller Heiman, SPIN, Sandler, CustomerCentric).
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and revenue.
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of operating in an international environment and understanding how to operate in EMEA.
- Experience of having worked for a US corporation and understanding the reporting requirements, would be an advantage.
This is a very exciting role in a company that rewards success and offers dynamic career progression, high earnings and a professional working environment.
For more information, please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr Ltd.
020 3800 0983 email@example.com