London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Cloud, Co-location, Electronic Trading, Managed Service
£90,000 - £120,000 + commission + benefits
Fast growing provider of managed services to investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and proprietary trading firms is looking to hire a Senior Salesperson in London to cover the EMEA region. They have doubled revenues in the past 5 years and are looking for someone that can help them maintain this momentum.
They offer a wider range of services than the majority of their competitors and can cater to clients ranging from start-up hedge funds to tier 1 investment banks.
- New business sales (~70%) and sales into existing customers (~30%) with the opportunity also to arrange partner relationships
- Building a pipeline of T1 and T2 banks that are looking to outsource their infrastructure or who want to move their electronic trading systems to the cloud
- Work with the technical teams to design and present solutions and the benefits of my client’s offering to client
- Negotiate terms typically with a CXO business manager and sponsored by a CXO technology manager
- Meet your annual sales quota
- Good knowledge around electronic trading and capital markets
- Familiarity with co-location technologies
- Proven new business sales experience
- Experience managing sales and negotiating with CXO managers at banks
- Willingness to travel in Europe
What’s in it for you?
- Incredible commission plan and earning potential
- My client has a strong pipeline of opportunities they can pass over to help you get a fast start
- Strong list of referenceable clients
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org