London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Financial Technology, Buy Side, Hedge Fund, Front Office, Trading, Risk
£80,000 - £95,000 + commission + benefits
Marketing leading provider of trading and risk software to the global financial markets sector is looking for a Senior Sales person to join their team in London. Their solutions are used by many of the world’s best known buy and sell side firms and they are expanding their team off the back of a highly successful sales performance in 2017.
- New logo and account sales into buy-side clients – asset managers, hedge funds and insurers
- Prospecting new clients and building pipeline in line with agreed quota
- Manage the end to end sales cycle including commercial and contractual negotiations
- Close business in line with agreed quota
- Represent the brand at relevant industry and networking events
- Work with product development to devise solutions for specific client needs where required
- Maintain and up to date and accurate sales CRM
- 10+ years of experience selling front and/or middle office software solutions into buy-side firms
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Good knowledge of the front office - systems, work-flows, trade lifecycle etc.
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and asset classes
- Experiences selling medium to large ticket value solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Take advantage of one of the most generous commission schemes in the industry
- Join a highly successful and growing company
If you are interested and meet the above criteria then please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com