London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Buy-Side, Asset Management, Front Office, Middle Office
A successful and growing provider of front and middle office software to hedge funds and asset managers globally is looking to hire a Senior Sales Person to join their team in London. My client focuses on some of the more niche asset classes where many of the larger vendor struggle to meet the needs of clients and has been hugely successful for over 10 years since being founded.
- New business sales targeting buy-side firms
- Working with pre-sales to qualify prospects and demonstrate the solutions
- Overcome objections and hurdles and liaise with product teams to work through gaps in functionality
- Negotiate the best contractual and commercial terms possible
- Close new business in line with annual quota
- A track record of selling software to the buy-side
- Demonstrable understanding of the financial markets and workflows of buy-sides
- Able to work in a small company environment to a high degree of autonomy
- Expert negotiator
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy the freedom to work autonomously
- Excellent earning potential with an OTE based on business that you close
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com