London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr has partnered with a banking service provided, located in the heart of London City. Currently operating for 5 years now and having successfully acquired a transaction processing company – my client offers services to corporates, FinTechs, Exchanges and Brokers to help streamline their banking needs. Offering; payments, FX and compliance as a service, this organisation is soon set to become the leaders in their space. I am searching for a Senior Sales Manager to join the team.
- Work closely with the Business Development team in securing and closing new business
- Manage the sales process, from a warm introduction, demo and negotiation of contracts
- Attending various, relevant networking events to introduce the organisation and its’s services
- Developing a strong pipeline and ensuring that the relevant teams are involved to make these deals happen
- Work across multiple verticals and territories at one time
- A track record in closing SaaS deals with Tier 1 and Tier 2 financial institutions
- Strong communication and networking skills, a social butterfly ..
- Self-starter – this is an environment where self-motivation is key
- A background in payments as you need to know who the players in the market are
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a senior sales role, closing multiple deals a year
What’s in it for you?
- Promotional opportunities as the company grows
- All the benefits – gym, health, pension and 25 days holiday
- A fantastic working environment in a prim location
- Company social outings, weekly and monthly
If this is piquing your interest, email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com