London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Automation, IT Operations, Enterprise Software
£75,000 - £100,000 + car allowance + benefits + commission
Location – mix of home, client site and office based work
A leading provider of software that automates mission critical IT operations processes is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Salesperson to join their team. They have a number of major banking customers in the UK including two top tier investment banks and two top retail banks.
They are a medium sized, privately owned business with a global presence and ambitions to significantly increased revenues during 2019. They are doubling the size of the sales team in order to maintain this momentum and this hire is urgent.
- Work with inside sales and marketing to follow up qualified leads
- Work with presales to uncover pain points and needs and then present solutions to prospective customers
- Build a sales pipeline in line with quarterly and annual quota
- Close software licence and services deals with new customers in line with agreed quarterly and annual quota
- Ensure there is buy-in from all relevant client stakeholders for example; CTO, Chief Architect, Head of Systems and Infrastructure
- Manage the end to end sales process and close business with the best contractual and commercial terms possible
- Represent the brand at relevant industry and networking events
- 10+ years experience in enterprise software and services sales
- Proven, on target track record of selling complex, high-value solutions
- Experience selling to client management ranging from mid-tier managers up to CXO level
- Experience managing concurrent, medium to long sales cycles
- Able to work to a high degree of autonomy
What’s in it for you?
- Earn lucrative commission payments based on the deals you win
- Work with major financial and non-financial services customers
- Work-life balance – mix of home, office and client site work
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org