London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Alternative Investments, Buy-side, CRM, portfolio management
A leading provider of solutions used by alternative investment firms including private equity, real estate investment management, hedge funds and asset owners is looking for a senior sales person to join their growing team in London.
The software is used to manage the full investment lifecycle from asset allocation through to due diligence, portfolio monitoring, research management and more.
- New business sales with a territory in the EMEA region targeting family offices, sovereign wealth, pension funds, insurance companies and other asset owners
- Prospecting news customers through cold-calling, email campaigns, networking events, inbound leads and using your existing network
- Doing the initial product demonstration to clients and introducing them to the features and functionality
- Build and manage a sales pipeline in line with agreed quota
- Close business in line with agreed annual quota
- Provide feedback into the product management team
- Represent he brand at relevant industry and networking events
- Experience selling to asset owners/allocators, traditional investment management would also be considered
- New business hunter able to effectively build and execute a territory sales plan
- Ability to do your own initial product demonstrations (pre-sales support will be available at latter stages of a sales process)
- Proven record of meeting a new business, software/SaaS solutions sales target
- Demonstrable market knowledge around the drivers and challenges faced by the investment management industry
What in it for you?
- Join a winning business that has recently acquired several business to expand their capabilities
- Earn lucrative commission payments based on your personal sales
- Join a company that is big enough to be an established brand but small enough that it retains the ability to be nimble and responsive to evolving client needs
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com