Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Account Manager – Software, Financial Services, Compliance, Fraud, AML
Competitive salary + car allowance + benefits + commission
Location – based remotely in Scotland to be accessible to both Glasgow and Edinburgh
Established, market leading Software Company used by many of the world’s most recognisable banks to detect fraudulent activity and support compliance processes is looking to hire a Senior Sales professional to join their team and be based remotely in Scotland to manage top financial services client accounts.
My client has an enviable list of top tier investment banking and other financial services clients and they are looking for someone that can expand revenues from these accounts.
They are known for being at the forefront of compliance technology through continual innovation in areas such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics along with strategic acquisitions.
- Your role will be to expand revenues from a small book of top tier customers
- Map out and profile the accounts ensuring all current and potential decision makers are identified and a plan is devised to ensure relationships are built
- Work with account management, pre-sales, sales overlay and product management teams internally to ensure as many products and services are introduced and sold to your book of accounts
- Build pipeline and execute on a multi-million pound revenue target in line with quarterly and annual quota
- Provide relevant teams internally such as product management with client feedback and enhancement ideas to support product evolution and improvement
- Report pipeline and sales progress to senior management ensuring the sales CRM is up to date and accurate
- Proven track record of meeting multi-million pound sales quotas for software sold into financial services clients namely banks
- Experience selling big-ticket, enterprise solutions
- Experience of mapping out and selling into complex and largescale accounts
- Ability to build and maximise client relationships up to CXO level
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Expert negotiator able to hand complex commercial and contractual term negotiations
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a book of major accounts that have vast potential for revenue expansion
- Draw on the support of account managers, pre-sales consultants and product specific sales overlays
- Work for a company that knows how to reward their salespeople – last year a salesperson won a Porsche for their sales achievement!
- Uncapped commission
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com