£50000 - £80000 per annum
R - Fin_1548092381
A leading Commodities Trading firm who are looking for a Senior Front End React UI Engineer to work on the development of their risk and pricing platform.
As the senior engineer you will be responsible for owning key design and development responsibilities in the current and future stack engineering of their core symphony platform/product suite, specifically contributing to the UI /front end development.
- 4-6 years of UI/UX design and/or development experience.
- Must be an expert/advanced developer in React and have worked on at least 2 separate projects that included Redux and a CSS framework.
- Must be have a solid understanding of Functional Programming principles.
- Must have experience in Node.JS and supporting build tools such as Webpack.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in GraphQL, and microservices architecture.
This unique opportunity offers the chance to work on an exciting Greenfield project, and to have influence and direction on key decisions on the progression of technology.
If you would like to learn more then please get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.