London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading Crypto Trading Company who are looking for an experienced Senior Quant Trader to join their team
Quantitative Trader will work closely with quantitative developers on various research and trading initiatives including derivative pricing and structuring, risk model and market microstructure, and will be expected to do trading and to contribute and implement various quantitative trading strategies.
- Conduct back-testing independently
- Thorough understanding on predictive power and appropriate assumption
- Build and continue to develop quantitative trading model and strategies
- Architect and build trade execution platform
- Manage portfolio risk exposure
- Actively follow Crypto markets with an eye for generating trading opportunity ideas
- Master’s degree or PhD in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science related programs
- Passionate about Crypto and blockchain asset is a must
- Algo trading experiences is needed
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of financial instruments and derivatives across all asset classes.
- Previous experience with market making and statistical arbitrage on swap, equity and option would be a plus.
- Hands-on trading experience and understands key aspects of best execution, impact and market dynamics
- Must have strong python programming and familiar with Matlab, Python, R, C++/Java/Scala
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Entrepreneurial mindset, energetic, possess a sense of urgency and a great team player
- Startup experience is a plus
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking financial firm. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new role and want to play an integral part in the establishment of the function, then please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0203 587 7007 / email@example.com