London, United Kingdom
Senior Test Analyst
Selenium, SQL, ETL, BI, UAT, QTP, XML, SQL, JIRA, Automation, Client Data
Financial Services – London City
6 Month Contract - £300 per day
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services company based in London who is looking to hire a Senior Test Analyst with manual and automation testing skills to help develop and deliver a number of financial systems.
As the Senior Test Analyst, you will be a hands-on tester, specialising in functional testing and be heavily working with SQL and ETL. You will have extensive QTP and Test Complete tools. You will also be able to write full test cases, have expert understanding of SQL and writing scripts.
You will be responsible to plan, design, and document including execution of test cases gathered from business requirements. You will be responsible for implementing the full process end to end. You will also ensure quality throughout the complete software development lifecycle by working directly with the development team.
From the business perspective, you will need vast knowledge of the full trade life-cycle.
- Hands on Functional Testing capabilities
- Automation Testing
- Hands on experience with QTP and/or Test Complete tools.
- Extensive experience of end to end Testing
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server and Scripting (T-SQL, VBA,)
- Experience of plan, design, and document including execution of test cases gathered from business requirements.
- Experience of working within a Financial Services environment
The role will suit someone who is highly client facing with solid communications skills and someone who can work across a range of business layers. In return you will be given a highly competitive day rate and have the change to execute both your testing and management skills. For the full spec please call Brad Golder at Harrington Starr