London, United Kingdom
Senior Public Sector Sales - Managed IT Solutions; Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
Up to 55,000 basic + Double OTE + benefits (uncapped, depending on skills and experience)
My client is a well established player in Managed IT solutions in the industry selling Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP. They focus on deploying managed IT Cloud & Telecom solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
They are now expanding and are keen to bring on a Public sector sales specialist. The culture is grown up and mature, with a strong focus on autonomy, excellence and customer service.
- Be the lead point of contact for account management in the public sector division
- Grow and renew existing accounts with local and central governement
- Provide adequate forecasting and new business pipeline focused on public sector
- Negotiate and close deals with typical order values between 50k – 500k
- Work within a team of senior sales and technical specialists
- Learn and develop current knowledge of Managed IT
- Build and maintain knowledge on competitor products and industry trends
Skills and knowledge required
- Minimum of 4 years in telecoms Sales, focused on the end customer
- Existing network within the Public Sector space
- Strong knowledge of Managed Services, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
- Ambition to grow into the industry and further develop your sales prowess
What’s in it for you?
- Receiving a competitive base salary as well as having the opportunity to gain excellent commission on top
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
- Organically growing into the business and developing your career
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 800 0983