London, United Kingdom
Senior Project/Programme Manager - £90,000- £120,000 - City of London
Harrington Starr are working with a client who has an excellent opportunity to join a world class financial services organisation. This role as a Senior Project/Programme Manager will revolve around managing multiple large scale Data projects across the business.
My London based client is looking to hire a Senior Project/Programme Manager with strong skills and experience within Data including Market, Reference, Pricing and Data Warehousing within financial services environments. You will be relied upon to be innovative and autonomous.
- Strong Senior PM/Programme Manager skills e.g. Governance, Scope, Financial and Planning
- Exceptional communicator (C Level multiple stakeholders)
- Proven track record of project management in a finance/banking/ and Most importantly DATA.
- Familiarity with project management and software development methodologies
- Strong Matrix management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
The Ideal candidate will come from a leading Data Provider. Please do not apply without previous and detailed experience of the following:
- Enterprise Data Management
- Reference Data
- Pricing Data
- Market Data
- Data Warehousing
I have limited interview slots next week for this prestigious role with a truly world class organisation.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 587 7007