London, United Kingdom
Senior Project/Programme Manager – London - £80,000- £90,000
I am working with a Power House Financial Technology Company, who have an outstanding reputation in the market place. My client is searching for a Senior Project/Programme Manager who will focus on the delivery of programmes and manage the business change and transformation across multiple projects.
This is a hybrid type senior level role that will see you doing the following:
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects and programmes of varying budgets.
- Plan and design the programme and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders (C Level)
- Provides leadership and direction to on and off shore delivery teams
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- A proven track record delivering to large organisation and Big Banks across Treasury Management and Capital Markets.
- Ability to build and lead project teams internal and external from multiple sites both on and off shore
- Experience in managing large programmes of work, and multiple projects spanning a number of business departments including IT.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile development environment.
- Proven background in delivering projects to specification, on time and within budget.
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the big three FinTech companies in the world, if you are an experienced Senior Project/Programme manager I would like to speak to you.
My client offers an excellent package and career progression if you would like more information then please get in contact with Dominic Worthington on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org