London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager – Energy Trading/Commodities Trading – Back-Office/LNG
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Energy Trading House who are currently seeking an experience Senior Project Manager to join their technology division on an initial 6-month contract, with a strong possibility of extending.
In this role as a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing project tasks, deliverables, issue and scope logs, resources, 3rd party vendors as well as communicating all aspects of the project.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience working in an Energy Trading Environment or a Commodities Trading Environment
- Experience working with Back-Office
- Experience in LNG and understanding of business
- Knowledge of Project Management and Project Delivery methodologies e.g. SDLC, Agile, PMI
- Knowledge of using Project Management tools to deliver project