Windsor, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager – Digital Delivery, Billing, Customer Journey – West London
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading customer focussed organisation who are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a delivery focussed Programme Management Office to assist in a large-scale organisation wide business process transformation project for their customers journeys.
In this role as a Project Manager you will be running 3 work-streams within a larger programme where you will be accountable for the overall end-to-end delivery, including scope, plan, quality management on time and to budget and embed change into BAU on a number of projects on behalf of the business sponsors.
This role centres around the understanding of our clients customers and you will be involved in business process change for the acquisition of new customers, digital transformation strategy as well as how complaints are handled. The role will involve networking through a complex organisation and your time will be split between various sites from West London (main site) to Cardiff, Manchester & Leeds.
This is a great role working with an excellent organisation who are embracing innovation and entrepreneurial flair in day to day activities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Project Management Experience – 5+ Years
- Delivered projects in a Matrix delivery environment
- Strong understanding of Customer Account Management, Digital Delivery and Billing
- Strong understanding of Business Processes for Customers
- Digital Transformation Customer Strategy experience
- Understanding of Operations
- Prince II
- Blue-Chip experience
- Understanding of Telco, Utilities etc.