London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager – Capital Markets – PMO Governance & Equities
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Capital Markets firm who are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their organisation in their centralised Programme Management Office. The role will initially be for 6 months with a more than likely chance of extending for between 18 – 24 months.
In this role as a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a Trading Venue. You will be responsible for all aspects of the project from operational readiness, through to resourcing, forecasting and budgeting.
You will be responsible for the delivery framework, plans and criteria and ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met, as well as ensuring all Stakeholders are involved.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management Experience
- PMO – Project Management Governance & Framework Implementation and experience
- Capital Markets Experience
- Multi-Asset Class knowledge, especially Equity Derivatives
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Clearing
- End to End Project Management delivery track record
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent “Can do” attitude combined with collaborative working approach