London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager – London - £80,000- £90,000
I am working exclusively with an exceptional financial service organisation who operate on a global level and have an outstanding reputation in the market place. My client is searching for a strong Senior Project Manager who will focus on the delivery of trading systems implementations with knowledge regulations.
This is a Senior level Project Manager role; some role information is below including:
- Working closely with Front Office, Technical and Compliance teams to implement innovative solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base within a rapidly changing regulatory environment
- Lead a number of project initiatives across trading platforms.
- Post MiFID II the changing market structure provides an opportunity to grow the platform, through an exciting programme of change and innovation driven by the SPM.
- Project manage the implementation of new client business and new client facing system deployments.
- Develop and maintain effective project teams, able to collaborate and innovate in order to solve issues facing the business.
- Running a number of regular working groups to review status, demonstrate and challenge compliance and to ensure appropriate oversight of regulatory reporting working with compliance, risk, technology, operations, project management and front office teams.
- Provides leadership and direction to on and off shore global delivery teams
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Implementation, or running, of Regulatory Reporting systems, controls, processes/procedures
- Experience working directly in the software development process; ideally with Global development teams
- Exposure to cash equity exchanges and MTFs
- Experience working with trading systems (EMSs / OMSs)
- Exposure to algorithmic trading platforms
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with all levels of staff.
- Experienced in IT development and implementation processes.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills including the use of common project management methodologies and project management tracking and planning software
If this an amazing opportunity to join a leading Financial Service organisation with extremely exciting growth plans for the coming months.
If this role is of interest and you would like to be considered for this role please apply to email@example.com or call 0203 587 7007 for more information