London, United Kingdom
VP Regulatory Change Project/Programme Manager – London - £90,000- £110,000
I am working with an exceptional financial service organisation who operate on a global level and have an outstanding reputation in the market place. My client is searching for a VP level Regulatory Change Project/Programme Manager who will focus on the delivery of SFTR projects over the next 8-12months and manage the business change and transformation across multiple regulatory projects.
This is a VP level role that will see you doing the following:
- Managing the delivery of various change initiatives and SFTR projects across EMEA and APAC regions
- Plan and design the projects and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Hands-on involvement in delivering regulatory change for European regulations such as MiFID II and EMIR
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with and work closely with the front office and key stakeholders (C Level)
- Provides leadership and direction to on and off shore global delivery teams
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Experience in managing large projects of work, and multiple projects spanning a number of business departments.
- Manage & oversee day-to-day project deliverables across all aspects of project delivery
- Experience in building strong relationships across the front office
- Proven background across IT and Data with excellent Capital Markets knowledge.
- Provide oversight & steer to multiple third parties, especially vendors
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
- Ability to work across the business and IT teams.
- Experience in delivering regulatory aligned IT and Business-Change projects
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation in London, if you are an experienced Senior Project Manager I would like to speak to you.
My Client offers an excellent package and career progression if you would like more information then please get in contact with Dominic Worthington on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org