London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager - £100,000- £120,000 - City of London
Harrington Starr are working exclusively with a client who has an excellent opportunity to join a world class financial services vendor, specialising in cross asset class post-trade securities and derivatives solutions as a Project Manager.
My London based client is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager with Strong skills and experience within financial services systems environment. You will be relied upon to be innovative and autonomous. Must be a clear confident communicator with good business skill and excellent core project manager skills.
- Strong Senior PM skills e.g. Governance, Scope, Financial and Planning
- Exceptional communicator (C Level multiple stakeholders)
- Proven track record of project management in a finance/banking/Clearing environment
- Familiarity with project management and software development methodologies
- Experience of Calypso Upgrade projects
- Ability to process and summarise large quantities of technical detail, and learn quickly
- Strong Matrix management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team with a strong and broad spectrum of backgrounds enjoying year on year success in their market.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 587 7007