London, United Kingdom
Our client is a very well known and well established Financial Services trading organisation.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager for their London City office to help them through a period of regulatory change (this will include and go beyond SFTR and CSDR).
You will be instrumental in the full transformation project through the next 18 months of regulatory change and will take full responsibility for:
- Defining & setting up the regulatory change project / programme
- Developing the project scope, milestones, plan, initiation documents, stakeholder maps etc
- Running the immediate project team (BA, PM etc)
- Controlling engagement with other associated teams & parts of the business (including IT, development, compliance, legal and external)
- Reporting to senior management on project progress
- Identifying & mitigating project risks and issues
- Controlling project governance, documentation, resources and progress
My client is looking for an experienced and hands-on project manager who can clearly demonstrate a successful track record of delivering business change / transformation projects in the financial services regulatory space e.g. MiFID, MiFID II, EMIR etc.
Prior experience with SFTR / CSDR is not required for this role.
Desirable (NOT Essential) skills / knowledge:
- Middle / back office trade flow
You must be able to demonstrate experience in hands-on project management of full lifecycle change projects in the regs space including all aspects of project planning, documentation, resourcing, risk planning & mitigation and reporting.
Please note – This is a hands-on, delivery focussed role. My client is not looking for a hands-on senior programme manager. You must be willing to be close to the action and intimately involved with all aspects of the regulatory change projects.
If you are an experienced Project Manager / Senior Project Manager with full end-end project lifecycle experience and are looking for a challenging role in a leading financial services trading organisation please get in touch ASAP for more details.