London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager - £80-£100k – London - Financial Trading Technology
I am working with a prestigious Client who have an excellent reputation in the industry, they are searching for a Senior Project Manager who will focus on the delivery of a new trading system and manage the strategic vision of business transformation.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
You need a proven history of:
- Building Trading platforms across multiple Asset Classes
- Delivering projects on time and to budget
- Plan and design the projects and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provides leadership and direction to delivery team
- Effectively plans and manages assigned projects
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Ability to build and lead project teams internal and external from multiple sites
- Experience in managing large projects of work, and multiple projects spanning a number of business departments.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environments.
- Proven background in delivering projects to specification, on time and within budget.
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
- Ability to work across the business and IT teams.
- Experience in delivering regulatory aligned IT and Business-Change projects
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation in London, if you are an experienced Senior Project Manager I would like to speak to you.
My Client offers an excellent package and career progression if you would like more information then please get in contact with Dominic Worthington on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Manager - £80-£100k – London - Financial Trading Technology