London, United Kingdom
• To assist with application development within an existing development team. The role would entail the Design, Implementation and Support of In-House delivered processes. This may have an initial bias towards Regulatory Reporting/Compliance requirements
Knowledge or Regulatory Reporting under EMIR/MiFid would be beneficial
• Ideally the candidate will have worked within the financial services industry in a similar role. Will demonstrate an understanding of futures, equities and fixed icome products.
• Candidate must adhere to existing Development practices. This would entail using existing implementation patterns, and ensuring that associated documentation is maintained. All project status must be updated in JIRA project tool and reported on to the Development Team and Business Owner
• Candidate should demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at a time and be a good communicator
• Candidate should have experience of using the key development tools currently utilised by the team. Would ideally have also used other methods/toolkits that would be beneficial to MCM Ltd.