|Job title:||Senior Product Owner|
|Industry:||Business Analysis & Product Management|
|Contact name:||Ryan Waters|
|Job published:||September 21, 2021|
Senior Product Owner
Harrington Starr are working with a leading name in the financial services space. This particular organisation are going through an impressive period of growth and are searching for a lead Product Owner to join their successful team.
As a lead Product Owner you will need in-depth experience of Equity & Fixed Income products including Indices as well as a good level of benchmark data experience. The chosen candidate will need core Product Owner/Manager skills as well as team leadership and project lead expertise.
You will work closely with various areas of the business including leading Business Stakeholders and Technology including development teams within an agile environment.
Experience & Skill requirements
• Gathering requirements from business stakeholders to enhance Product Development
• Working closely with Business Analysts, Development and Scrum team
• Team leadership responsibilities
Proven track record in product strategy and roadmap
• Good knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Index Data
• Experience of SDLC as well as Agile project delivery method
• Experience of SQL including writing queries
• Market data or benchmark data experience beneficial
This is an excellent role within a leading organisation in the financial services space. You will get to build on your experience within a company with excellent culture and growth plans. Please get in-touch with me on email@example.com 0203 5877007