London, United Kingdom
Our client is a huge success story of the financial services technology / FinTech world having developed a next generation software solution with the aim of revolutionising the use and consumption of data in the fund management, asset management and portfolio management space.
Due to their continued growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their London office.
You will be working in a role that will link together the business users with the technical development teams by:
- Owning the product development roadmap
- Defining and planning product functionality changes
- Developing user stories from business requirements
- Communicating product vision / strategy to technical development teams
- Engage with project and business teams to plan and scope product development changes
You will come from a strong background of Product Management from the Financial Technology / FinTech space and MUST be able to clearly demonstrate ALL of the following skills:
- Full product development lifecycle Product Management / Product Ownership
- Specification production around complex product features
- Detailed understanding of the Equities space
- Extensive examples of creating / working with User Stories
In addition to these skills, the following would be useful:
- Buy-side experience (asset management, investment management, wealth management, portfolio management)
- Thorough understanding of the interaction between a portfolio manager and the data they use (including the data systems in this space)
- Market date expertise
It is understood that you will be an excellent communicator looking for a significant challenge with a fast growing and highly successful firm. To achieve all that is possible, you will need to be comfortable interacting with business & technology professionals from all levels.
If you have the required Product Management / Product manager skills and are serious about joining a career game changer please get in touch ASAP for more information.