London, United Kingdom
Senior Product Manager – Portfolio Analytics
My client is a global leading Market Data Analytics platform looking to build out their product offering with the addition of an experience Product Manager with knowledge around Portfolio Analytics. As part of this role you will join an already established part of the business to help drive the future and product roadmap of their Portfolio Analytics tool. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product life-cycle of the platform from conception through to delivery of releases.
This platform is designed to shape the portfolio analytics workflow for Hedge Fund Managers, Performance Analytics teams, Portfolio Managers and Financial Advisors to give them the best informed data for decision making purposes. In this role you will conduct market research on current users and build out an understanding of the competitor landscape to challenge and exceed those around them. You will be involved in clients training and upskilling of sales team acting as the product SME so that all involved can use the tools to the upmost of their capabilities.
- Solid Understanding of Portfolio Construction, performance & risk analytics
- Proven history of core Product Management – driving & designing product roadmaps
- A good grasp of Agile delivery methods – stories, prioritising backlogs, sprints & scrum meetings
- Production of user guides and updates of product release notes as well and collating and building learning videos
- Strong understanding of financial services
- Good knowledge of OMS/EMS capabilities would be a plus point
- Assist Marketing teams in creating sales literature
- Provide the 3rd line of support and point of contact for the product and clients
My client is able to provide on-going training and development and will continue to help and invest in this platform to make it the best in class analytics tool. If you are up for the challenge of helping to keep them at the top and can bring you skills and determination to succeed then this is the role for you.
Please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 587 7007