London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading global technology provider continuing their growth with the addition of a Senior Product Manager – this role will be based in London City. This role sits in the Post Trade Processing / Back Office System part of the business. Represented at a significant number of top-tier financial services / investment banking firms, my client offers huge exposure to this space.
You will take full responsibility for driving product improvement through client consultation & analysis, industry investigation and collaboration with the product, sales, operations and professional services business units.
This Senior Product Manager role will include:
- Driving the product vision, strategy & roadmap – Examining the landscape of Post Trade Processing products
- Input industry trends, standards & offerings information into the organisation
- Build & maintain relationships with all levels of client contacts
- Determine strategy surrounding product development, pricing, marketing campaigns, industry event participation & positioning
- Provide thought leadership to the global hedge fund space to promote the product suite
You must have worked in a senior capacity in roles incorporating IT, operations and senior management from the hedge fund, asset management or prime brokerage industry. You will have in-depth knowledge of the IT & operational procedures & processes used in these parts of the financial services industry.
In addition, Senior Product Manager Applicants will be expected to show:
- Strategic experience surrounding product roadmap, vision & industry strategy
- Extensive knowledge of the hedge fund / buy-side / securities finance IT industry including 3rd party platforms, changes, movements & progression in the systems available
You will be working in a senior role with a global remit with massive scope to drive product strategy & positioning – as an industry leader your contact network across the hedge fund space will be substantial and you will be expected to leverage your knowledge & experience to drive product success.