£550 - £650 per day
Oracle, PL/SQL, Linux, Docker, Apache, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, HTML, Equities
Investment Banking - Research IT - London
6month contract - £650p/d
Harrington Starr are currently working with a European leading Investment Bank who are looking for a strong back-end developer to work in a team of 5 within their Research IT department in London.
You will be responsible for Database development, using the latest database development tools and sound understanding of configuration of Oracle databases and will need to have strong database performance experience and be able to incorporate logic on database level.
- Very strong PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing PHP PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker, Apache and Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS EC2, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, PerlySQL.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Equity Research knowledge.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Brad Golder at Harrington Starr.