London, United Kingdom
Harriet Lamplugh de Smith
Senior Network Engineer / Network Design Engineer – City of London – CCNP, Cisco, BGP, EIGRP,OSPF, SSL, Firewalls, Checkpoint, Unix, Windows, ITIL - £75,000
A market-leading brokerage is currently looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer/ Network Design Engineer to build out their London based Global Network Engineering Team. You will be part of a team responsible for providing design, engineering, implementation and project management services for my client’s network infrastructure.
Daily responsibilities of the Senior Network Engineer/ Network Design Engineer will include: managing the delivery of Network infrastructure for delivery technology projects, design infrastructure architectures and providing an on-going engineering service for a variety of networking technology platforms.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skill-set:
· Degree Educated - Essential
· CCNP Certified – Essential
· Cisco hardware and software configuration
· Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
· Firewalls and SSL technologies
· Working knowledge of how Network technologies interact with other infrastructure platforms and applications (Windows / Unix / Market data / application architecture)
· Prince2 - desirable
· ITIL – desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation at the forefront of technology. If you are looking for an exciting challenge which offers on-going career opportunities and where you will be valued as an employee then please apply now! For immediate enquiries please contact Harriet Lamplugh de Smith at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007 / email@example.com