New York, United States
Senior Network Engineer – Managed Services Provider
Harrington Starr have partnered with a global Managed Services Provider in a search for a Senior Network Engineer to support clients from their New York City office. This is an excellent role for an accomplished candidate with diverse experience across multiple Cisco platforms and Palo Alto.
- At least 7 years of network engineering experience in a Cisco environment
- CCIE preferred
- Financial services / capital market client experience preferred
- Network design, implementation, and hands-on support experience
- Security and firewall experience (ASA required, Palo Alto preferred)
- Prioritize and address tasks based on client needs to ensure client satisfaction
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.