London, United Kingdom
Senior Manager, Sales Development Team – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Highly competitive basic and Double OTE, Uncapped Commission, Stock Options etc.
Central London Based
Our client is an exciting, global, cloud-computing organisation, shaking up the world of machine analytics. They provide cutting-edge, secure, scalable real-time data intelligence.
Due to considerable growth they are looking for a technically savvy, Senior Manager for the Sales Development Team based in London. You will be a key member of the sales team and responsible for driving sales in your territory. My client is looking for high-energy hunters who are socially adept, creative and individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales.
• Provide daily leadership, development, and training to the Sales Development team (currently 10)
• Assist with hiring, onboarding, and promoting SDR team members
• Manage Inbound and Outbound SDR's daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities via SFDC. (e.g., call time, connect rates etc.)
• Build and maintain a knowledge base to become an expert on Sumo Logic products, sales personas, and services
• Report on weekly and monthly metrics
• Identify and communicate recommendations for improvement in the areas of efficiency and productivity
• Collaborate with team to ensure a positive working relationship
• Create an accessible repository of weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics
• Work closely with Sales Ops & Biz Ops on creating standardized reports to track performance
• Identify processes & tools to help improve productivity & effectiveness of our organization
• Teach customer-centric engagement and value selling oriented qualification
• Educate the team on CRM utilization and best practices
• Work closely with the AE Team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development efforts
• Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
• Keep alignment doc up to date
• Remove roadblocks to SDR success
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience leading an inside sales/sales development team for a software or SaaS company
• An established track record in managing, mentoring a growing team
• Deep understanding of leading through data analysis and metrics
• A keen understanding of how to interpret data to drive better decision-making • Strong leadership presence and tenure
• A familiarity with SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
• Have referenceable creditability with Sales Vice Presidents and Directors
• A desire for operational rigor and excellence
• A customer-centric ethos
• A knack for quickly deconstructing challenges, then prioritizing steps to tackle them
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone
What’s in it for you?
Highly competitive package with uncapped commission, accelerators and stock options
Start-up culture, HQ’d in Silicon Valley and growing year on year
Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities, with relocation options
A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position, so please contact us asap to discuss further details & share your updated CV.
020 3800 0983