Harrington Starr are re seeking a seasoned Senior Information Security Risk & Controls Manager for a leading global financial services organisation in an exciting new role, which will lead the oversight of the first line of defence controls. The role will have a global reach across the whole business.
Key deliverables of the role will include:
- Rolling out the GRC Cybersecurity controls framework while balancing the approach with end user experience and compliance to NIST FSSCC.
- Monitoring the health of the Controls Library
- Working with the business on audit management actions
- Supporting risk resilience and control assurances initiatives engaging and managing Second line of defence expectations.
- Stakeholder management at all levels – both technical and non-technical
- Engaging with control owners globally
- Developing solutions to manage risk
- Team management and recruitment
You will need the following background
- Experience in a senior management role with a clear focus embedding controls which meet NIST FSSCC standards ideally within a complex, complex, regulated financial services environment
- Broad knowledge of COBIT and ISO27001
- Detailed knowledge of key cyber security controls such as Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management, Authentication and Authorisation systems, Data Protection, Application Security, Secure Application Development practices, Third-Party and Cloud security
- Experience of managing small teams across different locations
- Experience of receiving and managing audit findings
- Experience of policy, standards, and user training
- Extensive stakeholder management
Head office is London (city) based with flexible/ hybrid working options on offer
Apply for this job