London, United Kingdom
Senior Manager/Head of Projects - City of London - up to £90,000
Harrington Starr are working with another prestigious global company with an excellent reputation in the financial services industry, they are looking for a Senior level Manager to head up the Project teams to focus on the delivery of large scale programmes and manage the strategic vision of business transformation.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the company’s IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
The following skills and experience are important to be successful within this organisation:
- Strong technical back ground across FIX, UNIX, LINUX and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Trade Surveillance technology and compliance marketplaces
- Skilled with C Level Stakeholder management
- Proven track record across EMEA or APAC regions
- Detailed knowledge across multiple asset classes
- Exceptional change management, project management and trading systems experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join a business in strong growth. If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to deliver in this role please forward your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more information on 0203 587 7007.