London, United Kingdom
London – City
Up to £100,000 + Benefits + Bonus
This Financial Consultancy firm is a stand out company in its own right, looking for individuals who seek a collaborative environment and settle for nothing but well-engineered software from day one. You will be playing a pivotal role in the growth aswell as the development of key business projects, interacting with senior management with no internal red tape. .
- Finance domain knowledge– Highly Beneficial
- Appreciation for core software development principles - Essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science or similar
- Solid experience of a variety of complex business/product projects.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a UI Developer.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to join a leading financial consultancy which have a clear direction of the Front End, working with the latest technologies and have a core appreciation to slick UI’s and well organised code, this position could be for you. The organisation are market leaders in their space, alongside offering a fantastic environment to proactively accelerate learning and development on an individual perspective.
If you would like to find out further information, please get in touch with Scott Childs at Harrington Starr (0203 587 7007 or email@example.com)