My client is an extremely well-reputed global consulting firm that creates bespoke solutions for their clientele spanning several capital market verticals. They're known as best-in-class solution providers and are looking to add talented developers to their growing team.
If you consider yourself strong with Java (over 3 years' experience) and prefer a dynamic role that relies heavily on problem solving within a cohesive team environment, this is an opportunity you'll want to check out.
Ideal candidates should:
- Be more than a good coder. Have a solid understanding of Computer Science, ideally holding advanced degrees.
- Consider yourself insatiably curious and enjoy not being the smartest person in the room.
- Have a solid familiarity with multithreading and software architectures.
- Bring a resilient approach to their work. Understand the importance of deadlines in a CI/CD environment and have a passion for delivering.
- Enjoy solving problems, especially alongside a collaborative team. Must be comfortable communicating heavily with teammates.
- Be self-motivated to continue learning in a meritocratic environment where you can advance as rapidly as you prefer/can justify.
Candidates regularly choose to work with this firm in spite of receiving higher offers from larger companies. They're known for producing top-notch solutions, tackling the most interesting problems, and rapidly advancing careers. They're known as the go-to in their domain for difficult-to-solve problems, and the greenfield work doesn't stagnate like at many firms.
This is a full-time, permanent position that provides competitive, front-loaded compensation/benefits, a focus on work-life balance, and the chance to work with truly brilliant teammates. Think you're up for it? Send your CV to Chris.Rinchik@harringtonstarr.com and I'll contact you to discuss details.