London, United Kingdom
Senior Java / Scala Developer – London – Investment Management
Salary: Up to £100,000 + Bonus + benefits
A world leading investment management firm with specialist products for the fixed income and equities markets are seeking to hire a Java / Scala Developer to join their London team.
This global firm offer clients a wide range of investment solutions and keep themselves as market-leaders by constantly innovating and investing in technology. By joining this team, you will play a key role in this innovation, working on a number of in-house systems looking for ways to enhance and improve, as well as new development projects as client needs and market conditions dictate.
The Java / Scala developer will play a key role in technical design, code review sessions and part of the role will be continuous improvement and keeping up-to-date with latest technology trends and programming evolution.
To be considered for this role, you should have a number of the following competencies:
- Computer Science or related degree
- A minimum of 5 years coding experience in Java / Scala
- Proven track record of delivering in a high intensity environment
- Knowledge of the Asset Management industry (Highly Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand complex financial business requirements and translate them in to technical solutions.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr.