London, United Kingdom
Senior Java Developer, Global Energy Trading
London up to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
Keywords: Java 8, Spring/SpringBatch, MongoDB, SQL, NoSQL, Webservices, Tomcat, ETRM, RDBMS, Commodities
A global Energy Trading powerhouse are seeking to hire a Senior Java Developer to work on a greenfield data distribution platform.
With office across the Globe, this firm are at the top of their game in commodity and energy trading, and are seeking to further enhance their dominance by transforming the way their data is managed and consumed by the trading business. The role of Senior Java Developer will encompass technical design and development of the static and real-time data platforms in the UK.
This is a rare opportunity to be involved in a project at the start, working on a state-of-the-art platform using the latest, cutting-edge technology.
To be considered for the role of Senior Java Developer you should:
- Be an experienced Java developer, with appreciation of the full SDLC
- Have the ability to work across multiple technologies and multiple languages
- Comfortable discussing business problems and working through technical solutions
- Have experience of bespoke development and integration
- Have experience of static and real-time market data (essential)
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for further information