London, United Kingdom
Senior Java Developer, (Algorithms, Data, Cloud) West London
Architecture, Micro services
A new and innovative technology driven leading healthcare provider is hiring for a hands on Senior Java Developer, (Algorithms, Data, Cloud) to join team of technologists based in West London. These technologists are scaling up their innovative solutions to allow for global use. The Senior Java Developer, (Algorithms, Data, Cloud) will primarily be working on back end systems that deliver complex highly scalable products.
The role will necessitate the right developer to be comfortable with developing new systems using various development tools and techniques and integrating these with third party services. The firm deal with lots of sensitive data so data security if paramount to any technology and product release.
The successful Senior Java Developer, (Algorithms, Data, Cloud) will come from a highly technical background where you have been exposed to full life cycle development where you have taken down requirements and translated them into design solutions. This position will allow you to make a real change to the business by being part of the team that will take their ideas and use them to formulate through agile, AWS, Git some of the most innovative high performing systems for healthcare today.
The successful Senior Java Developer, (Algorithms, Data, Cloud) will have the following skills:
- Technology background in software engineering – Java
- Large database exposure is paramount due to the nature of the company, SQL and Query Optimisations
- Passion for Design and Data Structure
- Experience of Web Services, AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience of OOP, UML, Design Patterns and Service Orientated Architecture Development
- Passion to make real change within a business
- Interest in NLP and Data science
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Passionate about architecture as they are moving towards a micro services architecture
This company offer great benefits and a clearly defined career progression plan. They are proud of their products and value their people. Together they believe they will change the way we see healthcare today and use technology at the heart of that change. If you are excited about being part of a massive change please get in touch for more details.