London, United Kingdom
Senior Java Developer
FX Exchange – London
Up to £85,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A leading Multilateral Trading Facility MTF is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their Core Development team and build out low latency trading systems.
As the Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing new and existing features on a low latency trading system. The role with include working with complex technical data tools and require the right individual to have strong command of core java and a good appreciation of latency sensitive systems.
This is a mission critical system so the company operate a stringent agile / test driven development approach to ensure that the code is fluid and bug free. The right individual will have strong appreciation of Linux, common design patterns and be a practitioner of TDD.
For the role of the Senior Java Developer you will need the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of Core Java development, ideally in a low latency / real time environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience of working in an agile environment and practicing test driven development
- Experience of working on a high throughput system
- Experience delivering high throughput, large scale systems
- Background in financial services
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join an incredibly smart and high performing team, working on low latency, mission critical systems.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for more information