New York, United States
A Tier 1 financial software organisation is looking to add talent to their Leasing and Lending solutions team, the duties are as followed:
- You will assess client needs and setting up system to satisfy, identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spread sheets to satisfy requirements.
- Will include all aspects of the clients business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management etc
- You will train clients staff
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirements
- Second Level Support as part of the combined Professional/Customer Service team support process. Managing issues through to resolution.
- Communication with all levels of organisation from input clerk to Client Company Directors and Managers
- Lead projects to a successful project i.e. act as a project lead
- Inherit the responsibilities of solution owner i.e. ensure they understand all solutions being configured for a client and validate that they meet the business requirements. This also involves ensuring that all project activities and solutions have been coordinated across the project teams
What you need to have
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending sector
- IT skills – particularly database and report writer such as Crystal Reports related
- Relevant business experience in the leasing, retail banking or lending sector
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Competence in some or all of the following areas: Crystal Reports, and UML. Object Orientated development and technologies related to the Microsoft development environments.
- The role will include necessity to travel to client sites when required
This organisation offers you the opportunity to work completely remote and boasts a very strong benefits package.
Please reach out if the role is of more interest.