London, United Kingdom
London – FX
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
C#, .Net, .Net Core, Web API, RESTful API, API, F#, MVC, TDD, Continuous Integration, Azure, AWS, Multi-Threading, SQL
Leaders within the FX trading space are seeking a senior C# developer to join their London based team. This organisation take pride in being innovators within the space. They have built some cutting-edge financial software over the recent years involving fraud analytic platforms using AI and big data tools and real-time trading systems hosted on the cloud. They have a large range of Greenfield API projects that requires a strong C #programmer to take control over.
Within this .Net Developer opportunity you will need to have great experience with C# development as you will develop projects end-end using the full Microsoft stack. Experience in working with RESTful API and Web API is essential as you will be designing and developing new FX payment API’s. This organisation are a Microsoft gold partner who use a large tech stack such as F#, which they use to solve complex problems in its simplest form. It is beneficial to have experience with these tools.
Although this is a financial organisation, understanding of the financial markets is only desirable. The most important attributes you must obtain is a passion for building scalable software, staying ahead of the technology curve and keep a positive attitude at all times.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- A positive software developer who enjoys staying ahead of the curve within technology - Required
- An ability to work across the full stack with a good understanding of architectural design – Required
- Good experience with Web and RESTful API - Required
- Solid experience with C# and experienced with pattern based development (MVC-5) - Required
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- An individual who can integrate within a team and work independently - Required
This is a great opportunity to work within a thought leadership team in the FinTech industry and develop slick FX trading software systems. This organisation offer a great career path and will invest in you as a developer to nurture your skills.
If you are looking for an autonomous & challenging development role within a dynamic environment, then please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.